Easy on the Lips
Easy on the Lips pours a light straw color with a thin white head. Fine champagne-like bubbles float up to the top of the glass all around. The aroma is distinctly strawberry with maybe a little rice. The flavor is corn and rice with a touch of grassiness at the end. The sweetness is balanced by a crisp finish. It's very light and the carbonation is nice and bitey for the style. We expected more of a wheat profile, but there's none there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 26 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lagoon. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity