Easy on the Lips
Easy on the Lips pours a light straw color with a thin white head. Fine champagne-like bubbles float up to the top of the glass all around. The aroma is distinctly strawberry with maybe a little rice. The flavor is corn and rice with a touch of grassiness at the end. The sweetness is balanced by a crisp finish. It's very light and the carbonation is nice and bitey for the style. We expected more of a wheat profile, but there's none there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 and 1 other listened to Eastbound and Downed. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Stone Go To IPA. 7 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity