East River IPA
East River IPA pours a golden orange, amber color. It’s very hazy with a creamy white head that thins to a film. Aroma is juicy and fruity – pure Northeast-style. On the taste, it’s super dank at first, with tropical flavors of mango and pineapple. But there’s some orange and grapefruit citrus, and a touch of resinous pine as well. Really no bitterness except a slightly acidic, sharp mouthfeel and hints of grapefruit in the finish. Very solid NE-style IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 53 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to It's a Trappist!. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Olympia Beer. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to From the Archives Part 1. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Levadura. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil