East River IPA
East River IPA pours a golden orange, amber color. It’s very hazy with a creamy white head that thins to a film. Aroma is juicy and fruity – pure Northeast-style. On the taste, it’s super dank at first, with tropical flavors of mango and pineapple. But there’s some orange and grapefruit citrus, and a touch of resinous pine as well. Really no bitterness except a slightly acidic, sharp mouthfeel and hints of grapefruit in the finish. Very solid NE-style IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 15 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hop Swingers. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 3 hours ago
- RexMundi commented on beer Allagash Curieux. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Another One. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Redemption. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity