East River IPA
East River IPA pours a golden orange, amber color. It's very hazy with a creamy white head that thins to a film. Aroma is juicy and fruity - pure Northeast-style. On the taste, it's super dank at first, with tropical flavors of mango and pineapple. But there's some orange and grapefruit citrus, and a touch of resinous pine as well. Really no bitterness except a slightly acidic, sharp mouthfeel and hints of grapefruit in the finish. Very solid NE-style IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 11 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jersey Long Hots. 1 hour ago
- IPAman listened to Get Back to Wort!. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Barrel-Aged G&T Gose. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Maracuja. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Lil' Dusty. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity