East River IPA
East River IPA pours a golden orange, amber color. It’s very hazy with a creamy white head that thins to a film. Aroma is juicy and fruity – pure Northeast-style. On the taste, it’s super dank at first, with tropical flavors of mango and pineapple. But there’s some orange and grapefruit citrus, and a touch of resinous pine as well. Really no bitterness except a slightly acidic, sharp mouthfeel and hints of grapefruit in the finish. Very solid NE-style IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Switcheroo Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Eastbound and Downed. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Gigantic IPA. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Samuel Adams Brown Ale. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Redhook Sunrye Summer Ale. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Sierra Nevada / Boulevard Terra Incognita. 8 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity