East River IPA
East River IPA pours a golden orange, amber color. It’s very hazy with a creamy white head that thins to a film. Aroma is juicy and fruity – pure Northeast-style. On the taste, it’s super dank at first, with tropical flavors of mango and pineapple. But there’s some orange and grapefruit citrus, and a touch of resinous pine as well. Really no bitterness except a slightly acidic, sharp mouthfeel and hints of grapefruit in the finish. Very solid NE-style IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 3 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Interurban IPA. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity