East India Pale Ale
East India Pale Ale pours a light copper color with a thin off-white head that endures. The aroma is of caramel malts with some raisin notes and a touch of citrus. This is very much in the style of an East Coast or even English-style IPA with it's malt-forwardness and subdued hop characteristics. There is also a distinct fruitiness to this beer with flavors of cantaloupe and green grape. It finishes with a slight tea-like bitterness and very little carbonation on the tongue. Overall this is a beer with a lot of complexities and definitely one to seek out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Beaver State Brews. 25 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Citrus Wheat Beer. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Hitched on Haze. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Weedwacker. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity