East India Pale Ale
East India Pale Ale pours a light copper color with a thin off-white head that endures. The aroma is of caramel malts with some raisin notes and a touch of citrus. This is very much in the style of an East Coast or even English-style IPA with it's malt-forwardness and subdued hop characteristics. There is also a distinct fruitiness to this beer with flavors of cantaloupe and green grape. It finishes with a slight tea-like bitterness and very little carbonation on the tongue. Overall this is a beer with a lot of complexities and definitely one to seek out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Three Philosophers (2015). 10 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for LagerHosen. 37 minutes ago
- jhmiller and 1 other listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for El Jeffe American Wheat. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Apotheosis. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Füry Kölsch. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity