Earth Thirst Double IPA
Earth Thirst is made once per year to celebrate Earth Day and Eel River Brewing Co. was the first certified organic brewery in the United States. The color is a slightly hazy, golden orange color with a thick, juicy head. On the taste you'll find an abundance of citrus and apricot. The fruity hop flavor is a little tangy and resinous. There's also some piney notes, all backed by a solid malt backbone. This is a smooth and flavorful DIPA and one we don't mind drinking in support of Earth Day!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Blueberry Boyfriend. 50 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peanut Butter Latte. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to It's a Trappist!. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Blue Love. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Reuben's Mosaic Crush. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hop Whore Imperial IPA. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to No Pumpkins Here. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity