Earth Thirst Double IPA
Earth Thirst is made once per year to celebrate Earth Day and Eel River Brewing Co. was the first certified organic brewery in the United States. The color is a slightly hazy, golden orange color with a thick, juicy head. On the taste you'll find an abundance of citrus and apricot. The fruity hop flavor is a little tangy and resinous. There's also some piney notes, all backed by a solid malt backbone. This is a smooth and flavorful DIPA and one we don't mind drinking in support of Earth Day!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 and 1 other listened to Founders. 19 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Death From Above. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Brett Lager. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Orval Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Cougar. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Poetic Pestilence. 5 hours ago
- budman1 listened to The Sierra Nevada Show. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Upslope Citra Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity