Dynamo Donut Imperial Stout
Pours black with a dark tan head that lightens as it builds, heavy lacing recedes to a thin sticky ring. The aroma is purely coffee, with a little molasses and a dark roasty malt. It's smooth and dark on the first sip, with the coffee pronounced up front, and a little vanilla on the finish. We didn't get much maple sugar or donuts in this, but it's still plenty tasty. The mouthfeel is very smooth and the carbonation is on the lower end. It finishes bittersweet and lingers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 2 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Collaboration No. 6 Barrel Aged Blend. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for El Sully. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 8. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Lupulin River. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Ace Of Spades. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hop Whoopin'. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity