Dynamo Donut Imperial Stout
Pours black with a dark tan head that lightens as it builds, heavy lacing recedes to a thin sticky ring. The aroma is purely coffee, with a little molasses and a dark roasty malt. It's smooth and dark on the first sip, with the coffee pronounced up front, and a little vanilla on the finish. We didn't get much maple sugar or donuts in this, but it's still plenty tasty. The mouthfeel is very smooth and the carbonation is on the lower end. It finishes bittersweet and lingers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 18 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sugaree Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Rhythm in the Lands. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Murk Man IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Never Mind the Beer Here's the Milkshake. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wailua Wheat. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity