Dynamo Donut Imperial Stout
Pours black with a dark tan head that lightens as it builds, heavy lacing recedes to a thin sticky ring. The aroma is purely coffee, with a little molasses and a dark roasty malt. It's smooth and dark on the first sip, with the coffee pronounced up front, and a little vanilla on the finish. We didn't get much maple sugar or donuts in this, but it's still plenty tasty. The mouthfeel is very smooth and the carbonation is on the lower end. It finishes bittersweet and lingers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Super Beta. 27 minutes ago
- lposada listened to San Diego Part 1. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Emerald Triangle IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Filbert. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dirty Bastard Ale. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Buddy Black Rye IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity