Dubbel Czech pours a clear, deep amber red with a thin white head. It's aromatic with spices like coriander and maybe even some cardamom and banana. Flavor is yeasty with a slight metallic tang, with a fairly predominant malt backbone. The spices continue in the taste, with a nice Belgian yeast but not much of the requisite biscuit or bread we're accustomed to in a dubbel. The mouthfeel is smooth and medium, with carbonation on the lower side.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 3 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Lime:Thirty Lager. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Thresher. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity