Dubbel Czech pours a clear, deep amber red with a thin white head. It's aromatic with spices like coriander and maybe even some cardamom and banana. Flavor is yeasty with a slight metallic tang, with a fairly predominant malt backbone. The spices continue in the taste, with a nice Belgian yeast but not much of the requisite biscuit or bread we're accustomed to in a dubbel. The mouthfeel is smooth and medium, with carbonation on the lower side.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Whimsy. 29 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Miscellanea Vol. 2. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Log Yard IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Worth the Squeeze IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jersey Long Hots. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity