Drunken Master pours a slightly cloudy, golden copper color. It has a thin, wispy head but with strong lacing the beer really sticks to the side of the glass. The aroma is strong with tons of resinous piny hops and tea leaf quality as well. This is a combination malt and hop bomb, but as is common with Melvin beers, the alcohol is high but surprising hidden. The malts are bready, bold, and very sweet, but the strong tropical and pine hops pair so well with the malts that neither come off as overwhelming. This delicate balance allows for an incredibly smooth and drinkable DIPA at 9.0%. A Drunken Master indeed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. 33 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to The Dark and the Pale. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hazelutely Choctabulous. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Christmas Show 2018. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity