Drunken Master pours a slightly cloudy, golden copper color. It has a thin, wispy head but with strong lacing the beer really sticks to the side of the glass. The aroma is strong with tons of resinous piny hops and tea leaf quality as well. This is a combination malt and hop bomb, but as is common with Melvin beers, the alcohol is high but surprising hidden. The malts are bready, bold, and very sweet, but the strong tropical and pine hops pair so well with the malts that neither come off as overwhelming. This delicate balance allows for an incredibly smooth and drinkable DIPA at 9.0%. A Drunken Master indeed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 3 minutes ago
- dheliker and 1 other uploaded a photo for beer Petty. 34 minutes ago
- dheliker added a rating for Petty. 36 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Blam! Blam!. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Seizoen. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Crusher. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pumps Bumps -N- Rollers. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity