Drunken Master pours a slightly cloudy, golden copper color. It has a thin, wispy head but with strong lacing the beer really sticks to the side of the glass. The aroma is strong with tons of resinous piny hops and tea leaf quality as well. This is a combination malt and hop bomb, but as is common with Melvin beers, the alcohol is high but surprising hidden. The malts are bready, bold, and very sweet, but the strong tropical and pine hops pair so well with the malts that neither come off as overwhelming. This delicate balance allows for an incredibly smooth and drinkable DIPA at 9.0%. A Drunken Master indeed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 58 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Hop o' The Morning. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hayburner. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to October Spectacular!. 7 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Epic IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity