Druid Pils South
Pours a mostly clear, golden straw color, with some ascending carbonation bubbles and one finger of white, bubbly head. Pilsner malt aroma and floral hops, but also some white grape. The taste is exactly what you’d expect based on the appearance. Bready, grainy, pilsner and pale malt flavors with an appropriate amount of floral and citrus hop flavors. There’s a slight sweetness in the finish, but also a touch of bitterness. Medium body, super refreshing, crisp mouthfeel. Carbonation is smooth but not dry. Overall a tasty pilsner.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Mikkeller Beer Geek Cocoa Shake. 28 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Galaxy Crush. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Red, White, and Peach. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to October Spectacular!. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Eastbound and Downed. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Storms of Saturn. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Calling IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity