Druid Pils South
Pours a mostly clear, golden straw color, with some ascending carbonation bubbles and one finger of white, bubbly head. Pilsner malt aroma and floral hops, but also some white grape. The taste is exactly what you’d expect based on the appearance. Bready, grainy, pilsner and pale malt flavors with an appropriate amount of floral and citrus hop flavors. There’s a slight sweetness in the finish, but also a touch of bitterness. Medium body, super refreshing, crisp mouthfeel. Carbonation is smooth but not dry. Overall a tasty pilsner.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Sierra Nevada Golden IPA. 33 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Phantasmagoria. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for The Cryo-Chronic IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Changeling. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Beaver State Brews. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Brett Lager. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity