Druid Pils South
Pours a mostly clear, golden straw color, with some ascending carbonation bubbles and one finger of white, bubbly head. Pilsner malt aroma and floral hops, but also some white grape. The taste is exactly what you’d expect based on the appearance. Bready, grainy, pilsner and pale malt flavors with an appropriate amount of floral and citrus hop flavors. There’s a slight sweetness in the finish, but also a touch of bitterness. Medium body, super refreshing, crisp mouthfeel. Carbonation is smooth but not dry. Overall a tasty pilsner.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Green Gorilla. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for ChoreoGraft. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for RuinTen Triple IPA (2016). 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Booming Rollers. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Viejo Rojo. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity