Drop Art pours a hazy, golden straw color. Foamy, white head that thins to a light film. Aroma of tart fruit, primarily tropical fruit and citrus. Taste is led by funky saison flavors and fruit that ranges from green apple to mango to tangerine. All the fruit notes are fairly tart, but not sour. Wheat and oat malts give nice balance. Light body and light carbonation. Mouthfeel is dry, crisp, and refreshing with a slightly salty finish. Reminds us more of a gose than a saison, but either way this beer will taste great all summer long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hop Rod Rye. 13 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 55 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Arete 2016. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Thai Wheat. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Think Tank #17. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's). 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to No Pumpkins Here. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity