Drink'In the Sunbelt
This Jester King collab with Mikkeller pours a muted golden orange color that is hazy and murky. One finger of white, creamy head, and it leaves nice lacing on the glass. Aroma of wheat, citrus, and a touch of spice. The taste is pretty complex, with slightly funky yeast standing out, along with soft bready malt, and a nice amount of hoppiness. The hops have a combination of citrus, pine, herbal and grassy flavors. On the back end, we get that spice that we found in the aroma, which is earthy and peppery. The mouthfeel is creamy and smooth, with light carbonation. But it is also crisp and refreshing. A little bitter, a little tart, and a lot of flavor. Lots going on for a 5.3% ABV beer, and the skills of both Jester King and Mikkeller are on full display here.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Lines Double IPA. 33 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Point Conception IPA. 43 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Chief of Chiefs. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for 1000 IBU. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for GUBNA Imperial IPA. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity