Cloudy, deep gold appearance with a large, white, bubbly head. Nice lacing all over the glass. The aroma is pleasant, with citrus, tropical fruit, and stone fruit. Taste is similar, with papaya, pineapple, tangerine, and even some melon notes. Definitely juicy and hop forward. But there’s a nice wheat and oat flavor in the background, which creates soft, creamy mouthfeel. Body is light to medium, low bitterness, and despite the 7.1% ABV, the beer goes down quickly. We visited this Minneapolis brewery a couple years ago and it’s nice to try another one of their beers today!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Just Outstanding IPA. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Amalgamator. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Critical Band. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop 2 It (Idaho Gem). 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity