Drawn And Quartered
Pours a golden, pale amber color with a light haze. Two finger thick head that is white and foamy with lots of lacing. Superb aroma of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is juicy and nectarous with mango, pineapple, guava, and tangerine. Plus some stone fruit, maybe apricot or nectarine flavors. Light malt bill, but enough to support the hops that are quadruple dry hopped. Mouthfeel is creamy and a bit syrupy, but that's to be expected with this style. Bordering between a Double IPA and a Triple IPA, this is tasty and smooth with dangerous drinkability at 10% abv.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Miscellanea Vol. 2. 29 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Citridiculous. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Daisy Cutter. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Florida Avenue India Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Union Jack. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Harvest Wet Hop IPA. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity