Drawn And Quartered
Pours a golden, pale amber color with a light haze. Two finger thick head that is white and foamy with lots of lacing. Superb aroma of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is juicy and nectarous with mango, pineapple, guava, and tangerine. Plus some stone fruit, maybe apricot or nectarine flavors. Light malt bill, but enough to support the hops that are quadruple dry hopped. Mouthfeel is creamy and a bit syrupy, but that's to be expected with this style. Bordering between a Double IPA and a Triple IPA, this is tasty and smooth with dangerous drinkability at 10% abv.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Juice Above the Clouds. 2 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Devil Dancer. 54 minutes ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Lights On. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Panic IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heady Topper. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity