Drawn And Quartered
Pours a golden, pale amber color with a light haze. Two finger thick head that is white and foamy with lots of lacing. Superb aroma of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is juicy and nectarous with mango, pineapple, guava, and tangerine. Plus some stone fruit, maybe apricot or nectarine flavors. Light malt bill, but enough to support the hops that are quadruple dry hopped. Mouthfeel is creamy and a bit syrupy, but that's to be expected with this style. Bordering between a Double IPA and a Triple IPA, this is tasty and smooth with dangerous drinkability at 10% abv.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 55 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Sierra Nevada Golden IPA. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Phantasmagoria. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for The Cryo-Chronic IPA. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Changeling. 7 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Beaver State Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity