Drawn And Quartered
Pours a golden, pale amber color with a light haze. Two finger thick head that is white and foamy with lots of lacing. Superb aroma of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is juicy and nectarous with mango, pineapple, guava, and tangerine. Plus some stone fruit, maybe apricot or nectarine flavors. Light malt bill, but enough to support the hops that are quadruple dry hopped. Mouthfeel is creamy and a bit syrupy, but that's to be expected with this style. Bordering between a Double IPA and a Triple IPA, this is tasty and smooth with dangerous drinkability at 10% abv.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pocket Watch. 13 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Frogger GLC. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Zinfandel Sour Ale (2017 Vintage). 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Treevana IPA. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Copperpop. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity