Drake's Jolly Rodger 2014
The 2014 Jolly Rodger is an Imperial Coffee Stout that is loaded with bold, complex flavors. The coloring is pitch black with a medium sized brown head. It's pretty coffee-forward, with a slight bitterness similar to cold-press coffee. But the coffee does not overwhelm, and instead compliments some chocolate, vanilla, and cherry flavors. Mouth feel is full-bodied and creamy. This beer tastes a lot like it looks, with deep roasted, rich malt flavors, as well as tobacco and black currant. On the finish it's a little sweeter and reminiscent of dark chocolate covered strawberries.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 12 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for 99 Problems But A Peach Ain't One. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other added a rating for Santa's Little Helper with Coffee & Cacao (2018). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Brooklyn Local 1. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Smithwick's Red Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity