Drake's Jolly Rodger 2014
The 2014 Jolly Rodger is an Imperial Coffee Stout that is loaded with bold, complex flavors. The coloring is pitch black with a medium sized brown head. It's pretty coffee-forward, with a slight bitterness similar to cold-press coffee. But the coffee does not overwhelm, and instead compliments some chocolate, vanilla, and cherry flavors. Mouth feel is full-bodied and creamy. This beer tastes a lot like it looks, with deep roasted, rich malt flavors, as well as tobacco and black currant. On the finish it's a little sweeter and reminiscent of dark chocolate covered strawberries.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 15 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to The Dark and the Pale. 42 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hazelutely Choctabulous. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Christmas Show 2018. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for DAAANG! IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity