Drake's Jolly Rodger 2014
The 2014 Jolly Rodger is an Imperial Coffee Stout that is loaded with bold, complex flavors. The coloring is pitch black with a medium sized brown head. It's pretty coffee-forward, with a slight bitterness similar to cold-press coffee. But the coffee does not overwhelm, and instead compliments some chocolate, vanilla, and cherry flavors. Mouth feel is full-bodied and creamy. This beer tastes a lot like it looks, with deep roasted, rich malt flavors, as well as tobacco and black currant. On the finish it's a little sweeter and reminiscent of dark chocolate covered strawberries.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Dogfish Head Punkin Ale. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Three-Eyed Raven. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Alligator. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Thousands of Money. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mountain Standard Double Black IPA (Barrel Aged). 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Big Juicy IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity