Drake's Jolly Rodger 2014
The 2014 Jolly Rodger is an Imperial Coffee Stout that is loaded with bold, complex flavors. The coloring is pitch black with a medium sized brown head. It's pretty coffee-forward, with a slight bitterness similar to cold-press coffee. But the coffee does not overwhelm, and instead compliments some chocolate, vanilla, and cherry flavors. Mouth feel is full-bodied and creamy. This beer tastes a lot like it looks, with deep roasted, rich malt flavors, as well as tobacco and black currant. On the finish it's a little sweeter and reminiscent of dark chocolate covered strawberries.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer and 1 other added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 53 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Memory Foam. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Invent the Universe. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Füry Kölsch. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 3 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Summerfest. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity