Drake's Jolly Rodger 2014
The 2014 Jolly Rodger is an Imperial Coffee Stout that is loaded with bold, complex flavors. The coloring is pitch black with a medium sized brown head. It's pretty coffee-forward, with a slight bitterness similar to cold-press coffee. But the coffee does not overwhelm, and instead compliments some chocolate, vanilla, and cherry flavors. Mouth feel is full-bodied and creamy. This beer tastes a lot like it looks, with deep roasted, rich malt flavors, as well as tobacco and black currant. On the finish it's a little sweeter and reminiscent of dark chocolate covered strawberries.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Squeezebox. 39 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 and 1 other listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Swirly - Chocolate/Vanilla Swirled Ale. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Wild Little Thing. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity