Drake's Imperial Stout
Drake's Imperial Stout is very strong but is surprisingly a little fruity for a stout. The fruity sweetness masks the high alcohol content quite well. Like a lot of stouts, this has a smoky flavor and hints of worcestershire, but this is much smoother and easier to drink than most stouts on the market. If you are a stout drinker, try to get your hands on this one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Odell IPA. 50 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Elysian Night Owl. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Focal Banger. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Field 41 Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity