Drake's Imperial Stout
Drake's Imperial Stout is very strong but is surprisingly a little fruity for a stout. The fruity sweetness masks the high alcohol content quite well. Like a lot of stouts, this has a smoky flavor and hints of worcestershire, but this is much smoother and easier to drink than most stouts on the market. If you are a stout drinker, try to get your hands on this one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 43 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Redhook Sunrye Summer Ale. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Allagash White. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity