Drake's Imperial Stout
Drake's Imperial Stout is very strong but is surprisingly a little fruity for a stout. The fruity sweetness masks the high alcohol content quite well. Like a lot of stouts, this has a smoky flavor and hints of worcestershire, but this is much smoother and easier to drink than most stouts on the market. If you are a stout drinker, try to get your hands on this one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Cast Out IPA. 25 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Steal This Can. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Unpresidential IPA. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Spaten Pils. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Raspberry AF. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity