Drake's Hefeweizen is very cloudy, opaque and has a very creamy consistency. It is not fruity, except for some hints of banana. While European hefeweizens tend to have a fruity (what we call apricot-like) taste, this is set apart as an all-American hef with a flavor unique to itself.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 34 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Mikkeller Beer Geek Cocoa Shake. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Sounds. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Tellin' Lies. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Mogli. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap