Drake's Hefeweizen is very cloudy, opaque and has a very creamy consistency. It is not fruity, except for some hints of banana. While European hefeweizens tend to have a fruity (what we call apricot-like) taste, this is set apart as an all-American hef with a flavor unique to itself.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Blind Pig IPA. 11 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lord Grey. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for The Fix (2018). 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer and 2 others listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Wake Up Call Imperial Coffee Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity