Drake's Hefeweizen is very cloudy, opaque and has a very creamy consistency. It is not fruity, except for some hints of banana. While European hefeweizens tend to have a fruity (what we call apricot-like) taste, this is set apart as an all-American hef with a flavor unique to itself.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Alpha King. 11 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Odell IPA. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Elysian Night Owl. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Focal Banger. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity