Drake's Hefeweizen is very cloudy, opaque and has a very creamy consistency. It is not fruity, except for some hints of banana. While European hefeweizens tend to have a fruity (what we call apricot-like) taste, this is set apart as an all-American hef with a flavor unique to itself.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 56 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Ellie's Brown Ale. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Wheatwine (2018). 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Half Hitch. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Velocity of Light. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Mirror Universe. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity