Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout
Drakonic is very dark brown with a little bit of red highlights peaking through on the edges with a classic caramel tan head. It has the classic imperial stout toasted malt smell. The mouthfeel is a lot lighter than a lot of other beers in this style with flavors consisting of dark chocolate, cream, bitter coffee, and barbecue smokiness. Overall Drake's has managed to pack a lot of complexity into a very drinkable imperial stout.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 43 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Rogue Cold Brew IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Le Merle. 7 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Bitter Monk. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity