Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout
Drakonic is very dark brown with a little bit of red highlights peaking through on the edges with a classic caramel tan head. It has the classic imperial stout toasted malt smell. The mouthfeel is a lot lighter than a lot of other beers in this style with flavors consisting of dark chocolate, cream, bitter coffee, and barbecue smokiness. Overall Drake's has managed to pack a lot of complexity into a very drinkable imperial stout.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 listened to It's a Trappist!. 43 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Cerasus Magnifera. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to Christmas Special. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Root Bound. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Petty. 5 hours ago
- HansKennedy30 commented on beer Lunch IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity