Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout
Drakonic is very dark brown with a little bit of red highlights peaking through on the edges with a classic caramel tan head. It has the classic imperial stout toasted malt smell. The mouthfeel is a lot lighter than a lot of other beers in this style with flavors consisting of dark chocolate, cream, bitter coffee, and barbecue smokiness. Overall Drake's has managed to pack a lot of complexity into a very drinkable imperial stout.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Capitulation. 55 minutes ago
- Missy19 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Summer Solstice. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jubel 2015. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Naja Imperial Red IPA. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Supplication. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity