Drake's Black Robusto Porter
Aptly named, Black Robusto pours pitch black and doesn't let any light in. The thin cream head barely laces and fades. On the nose it's dark chocolatey with a touch of amaretto and a pleasant boozy bite. Taste is simple but well done - the dark roasted malts shine, paired with a very slight hopped backbone that work well together. The texture is interesting - it's smooth and slightly thin but the bold roastiness balances really well. It's a little amped up for a porter in the alcohol department, but it's robust and enjoyable so no complaints at all.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Santilli. 47 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Double Scatterbrain DDH w/Citra. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Double Dose IPA. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to Today's Class: Beer 101. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for King Sue. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Founders. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Bronx Brewery Rye Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Galaxy & Comet. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity