Drake's Amber Ale
Drake's Amber Ale is dark for an amber ale, somewhat like an IPA in color, but the taste is clearly that of a four star amber ale. Almost no hoppiness, with hints of sugar and chocolate that create an extremely smooth aftertaste. This is one you can drink all night long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Rogue Cold Brew IPA. 43 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Le Merle. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Bitter Monk. 3 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for PseudoSue Galaxy Dry Hopped. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Devil Dancer. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Hop Kitchen - Bretta IPA. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Gregorius Trappist Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity