Drake's Amber Ale
Drake's Amber Ale is dark for an amber ale, somewhat like an IPA in color, but the taste is clearly that of a four star amber ale. Almost no hoppiness, with hints of sugar and chocolate that create an extremely smooth aftertaste. This is one you can drink all night long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The Devil Went Down To Oregon. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Pelican. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Fat Tire. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity