Drake's Amber Ale
Drake's Amber Ale is dark for an amber ale, somewhat like an IPA in color, but the taste is clearly that of a four star amber ale. Almost no hoppiness, with hints of sugar and chocolate that create an extremely smooth aftertaste. This is one you can drink all night long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Golden IPA. 8 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Squall IPA. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Calling IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Good Guy Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity