Drake's Amber Ale
Drake's Amber Ale is dark for an amber ale, somewhat like an IPA in color, but the taste is clearly that of a four star amber ale. Almost no hoppiness, with hints of sugar and chocolate that create an extremely smooth aftertaste. This is one you can drink all night long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 27 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 38 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 47 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 48 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Downtown Brown. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Ten Fidy (Barrel-Aged). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity