A collaboration with Trillium Brewing Company, Dragging Anchors pours a slightly hazy, golden yellow color. Fizzy, white head that disappears instantly. Inviting aroma that is fruity and earthy with lots of oak barrel in the nose. On the taste, the beer is tart with an acidic punch, along with some of that farmhouse funk. Green apple, lemon, and white grape flavors stand out. Oak and wood notes from the barrel add a level of complexity. But it’s super drinkable, especially at only 4.7%. The tartness mellows out as the beer warms. Highly carbonated with a dry mouthfeel and finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Some Pumpkins. 21 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Spaten Oktoberfest. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Oak Aged Saison. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Happy New Beer!. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Stone IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for The Next Episode. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Harvest Wet Hop IPA. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Allagash Sixteen Counties. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
City of Dreams
Stout at the Devil