A collaboration with Trillium Brewing Company, Dragging Anchors pours a slightly hazy, golden yellow color. Fizzy, white head that disappears instantly. Inviting aroma that is fruity and earthy with lots of oak barrel in the nose. On the taste, the beer is tart with an acidic punch, along with some of that farmhouse funk. Green apple, lemon, and white grape flavors stand out. Oak and wood notes from the barrel add a level of complexity. But it's super drinkable, especially at only 4.7%. The tartness mellows out as the beer warms. Highly carbonated with a dry mouthfeel and finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 14 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to Beaver State Brews. 1 hour ago
- SuzyQ commented on beer General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- SuzyQ added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Finial Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 6. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity