A collaboration with Trillium Brewing Company, Dragging Anchors pours a slightly hazy, golden yellow color. Fizzy, white head that disappears instantly. Inviting aroma that is fruity and earthy with lots of oak barrel in the nose. On the taste, the beer is tart with an acidic punch, along with some of that farmhouse funk. Green apple, lemon, and white grape flavors stand out. Oak and wood notes from the barrel add a level of complexity. But it's super drinkable, especially at only 4.7%. The tartness mellows out as the beer warms. Highly carbonated with a dry mouthfeel and finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for 300. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Citra High. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Swami's IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hoss. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Old Scallywag - Oak Brandy Barrel Aged (2015). 5 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Purple Haze. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity