A collaboration with Trillium Brewing Company, Dragging Anchors pours a slightly hazy, golden yellow color. Fizzy, white head that disappears instantly. Inviting aroma that is fruity and earthy with lots of oak barrel in the nose. On the taste, the beer is tart with an acidic punch, along with some of that farmhouse funk. Green apple, lemon, and white grape flavors stand out. Oak and wood notes from the barrel add a level of complexity. But it's super drinkable, especially at only 4.7%. The tartness mellows out as the beer warms. Highly carbonated with a dry mouthfeel and finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 29 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Get Back to Wort!. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Calling IPA. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity