Downtown Brown is dark brown in color with a thin, cream-colored head. It has nutty and roasted malt flavors with hints of molasses. It is a little smoky, much like a porter except is not nearly as heavy or thick. This is not overly sweet and with a medium body feel is quite drinkable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 1000 IBU. 15 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for 3 Best Friends Coffee Vanilla Lager. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Firestone Velvet Mocha Merlin. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Heady Topper. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Big Daddy IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity