Downtown Brown is dark brown in color with a thin, cream-colored head. It has nutty and roasted malt flavors with hints of molasses. It is a little smoky, much like a porter except is not nearly as heavy or thick. This is not overly sweet and with a medium body feel is quite drinkable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Salted Caramel Bourbon Barrel Aged Porter. 7 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Spock It. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Hangar 24 Chocolate Porter. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Huge Arker Bourbon Barrel Imperial Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to 100th Episode!. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity