Downtown Brown is dark brown in color with a thin, cream-colored head. It has nutty and roasted malt flavors with hints of molasses. It is a little smoky, much like a porter except is not nearly as heavy or thick. This is not overly sweet and with a medium body feel is quite drinkable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Pine'Hop'Le. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Hexagenia IPA. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Hangar 24 Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Mosaic & Eureka IPA. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to On the Boulevard. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Happy New Beer!. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Reuben's Brews Gose. 7 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Cranberry Quince Berliner Weisse. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity