Down 'N Dirty Chocolate Oatmeal Stout
Down 'n Dirty is nearly black in color with a thin, creamy, brown head. Some lacing sticks around the edges of the glass. Aroma of roasted malt, chocolate, and vanilla. Taste has the rich, bold flavors that you would expect, with milk chocolate and vanilla dominating. This is a true oatmeal stout with a nice amount of hops that exhibit earthy notes. Full bodied with a creamy, silky mouthfeel; especially for a stout that isn't barrel-aged. Despite all of the chocolate, this beer isn't overly sweet. The flavors are rich but well balanced - a dark beer that you can drink all year round.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Seattle Show. 28 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Ultra Violet Blackberry Sour Ale. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mogli. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Peeper Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity