Down 'N Dirty Chocolate Oatmeal Stout
Down 'n Dirty is nearly black in color with a thin, creamy, brown head. Some lacing sticks around the edges of the glass. Aroma of roasted malt, chocolate, and vanilla. Taste has the rich, bold flavors that you would expect, with milk chocolate and vanilla dominating. This is a true oatmeal stout with a nice amount of hops that exhibit earthy notes. Full bodied with a creamy, silky mouthfeel; especially for a stout that isn't barrel-aged. Despite all of the chocolate, this beer isn't overly sweet. The flavors are rich but well balanced - a dark beer that you can drink all year round.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 7 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dorado High. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Great Divide Hercules. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to On the Boulevard. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity