Double Toasted Marshmallow
Color is golden amber and was clear at first but then developed a light haze. Head is thick, white, and creamy. Fantastic aroma of coconut, vanilla, and sugar. Taste is unbelievable; it really does taste like a toasted marshmallow. The sugary sweetness dominates the flavor. Sugar cane, coconut, and vanilla. It’s unique and fits what they are going for with a dessert-like IPA. You do get some tropical fruit hop flavors, along the lines of pineapple and mango. But so much sweetness. Medium bodied with a creamy, slick mouthfeel. Decadent is the perfect description for a truly different but tasty Double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Rebel IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Pilsner Urquell. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for La Résistance Sour Ale. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Thirsty Trout Porter. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Filbert. 7 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Double Dose IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity