Double Toasted Marshmallow
Color is golden amber and was clear at first but then developed a light haze. Head is thick, white, and creamy. Fantastic aroma of coconut, vanilla, and sugar. Taste is unbelievable; it really does taste like a toasted marshmallow. The sugary sweetness dominates the flavor. Sugar cane, coconut, and vanilla. It's unique and fits what they are going for with a dessert-like IPA. You do get some tropical fruit hop flavors, along the lines of pineapple and mango. But so much sweetness. Medium bodied with a creamy, slick mouthfeel. Decadent is the perfect description for a truly different but tasty Double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Anchor Summer Wheat. 5 minutes ago
- plarson listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 45 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Lorenzo the Beer Cat. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Just Outstanding IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Amalgamator. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Critical Band. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop 2 It (Idaho Gem). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity