Double Toasted Marshmallow
Color is golden amber and was clear at first but then developed a light haze. Head is thick, white, and creamy. Fantastic aroma of coconut, vanilla, and sugar. Taste is unbelievable; it really does taste like a toasted marshmallow. The sugary sweetness dominates the flavor. Sugar cane, coconut, and vanilla. It’s unique and fits what they are going for with a dessert-like IPA. You do get some tropical fruit hop flavors, along the lines of pineapple and mango. But so much sweetness. Medium bodied with a creamy, slick mouthfeel. Decadent is the perfect description for a truly different but tasty Double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Some Pumpkins. 28 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Spaten Oktoberfest. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Oak Aged Saison. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Happy New Beer!. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Stone IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for The Next Episode. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Harvest Wet Hop IPA. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Allagash Sixteen Counties. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
City of Dreams
Stout at the Devil