Double Toasted Marshmallow
Color is golden amber and was clear at first but then developed a light haze. Head is thick, white, and creamy. Fantastic aroma of coconut, vanilla, and sugar. Taste is unbelievable; it really does taste like a toasted marshmallow. The sugary sweetness dominates the flavor. Sugar cane, coconut, and vanilla. It's unique and fits what they are going for with a dessert-like IPA. You do get some tropical fruit hop flavors, along the lines of pineapple and mango. But so much sweetness. Medium bodied with a creamy, slick mouthfeel. Decadent is the perfect description for a truly different but tasty Double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 22 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Invent the Universe. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Allagash White. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Whirlpool. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Low and Slow. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity