Double Scatterbrain DDH w/Citra
Color is deep gold, non-transparent, with one finger of white, foamy head. Plentiful lacing on the glass. Hoppy, fresh aroma with both citrus and tropical fruit. On the taste, we get tangerine, lime, and mandarin orange, as well guava, pineapple, and passion fruit. Flaky soft malts that are probably oat or wheat based. Medium body with a creamy soft mouthfeel. The finish is smooth with just a touch of mellow bitterness. Fantastic flavor from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2016). 15 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Light Speed. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 2 hours ago
- dheliker and 1 other uploaded a photo for beer Petty. 2 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for Petty. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Blam! Blam!. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Seizoen. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity