Double Scatterbrain DDH w/Citra
Color is deep gold, non-transparent, with one finger of white, foamy head. Plentiful lacing on the glass. Hoppy, fresh aroma with both citrus and tropical fruit. On the taste, we get tangerine, lime, and mandarin orange, as well guava, pineapple, and passion fruit. Flaky soft malts that are probably oat or wheat based. Medium body with a creamy soft mouthfeel. The finish is smooth with just a touch of mellow bitterness. Fantastic flavor from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Oberon Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Rare Form (Barrel Aged). 1 hour ago
- Alexa and 1 other listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other listened to October Spectacular!. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Shadow of a Doubt. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for La Terrible. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Redhook Long Hammer IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity