Double Scatterbrain DDH w/Citra
Color is deep gold, non-transparent, with one finger of white, foamy head. Plentiful lacing on the glass. Hoppy, fresh aroma with both citrus and tropical fruit. On the taste, we get tangerine, lime, and mandarin orange, as well guava, pineapple, and passion fruit. Flaky soft malts that are probably oat or wheat based. Medium body with a creamy soft mouthfeel. The finish is smooth with just a touch of mellow bitterness. Fantastic flavor from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 46 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to Portlandia. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Think Tank #17. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to LA LA Land. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity