Double Scatterbrain DDH w/Citra
Color is deep gold, non-transparent, with one finger of white, foamy head. Plentiful lacing on the glass. Hoppy, fresh aroma with both citrus and tropical fruit. On the taste, we get tangerine, lime, and mandarin orange, as well guava, pineapple, and passion fruit. Flaky soft malts that are probably oat or wheat based. Medium body with a creamy soft mouthfeel. The finish is smooth with just a touch of mellow bitterness. Fantastic flavor from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 42 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Vicinity. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Today's Class: Beer 101. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Devil Went Down To Oregon. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Lilith's Brethren. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity