Double Raspberry Milkshake
Pours a dark orangish-red color with a slight white head that quickly disappears. A steady flow of slight champagne-like bubbles flows from the bottom. The aroma consists of light malts, rosé wine and raspberries. The flavor follows the smell with a very light malt base, and a sweet raspberry puree flavor. The only tartness is the kind you would find from raspberry juice. This is a very unique style, very much like a sour without the sourness. Maybe call it a "sweet." This would work nicely as an after dinner dessert or treat on a hot day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Otra Vez. 50 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Feminist. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to San Diego Part 2. 7 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Rampant Imperial IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity