Double Raspberry Milkshake
Pours a dark orangish-red color with a slight white head that quickly disappears. A steady flow of slight champagne-like bubbles flows from the bottom. The aroma consists of light malts, rosé wine and raspberries. The flavor follows the smell with a very light malt base, and a sweet raspberry puree flavor. The only tartness is the kind you would find from raspberry juice. This is a very unique style, very much like a sour without the sourness. Maybe call it a "sweet." This would work nicely as an after dinner dessert or treat on a hot day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 listened to It's a Trappist!. 50 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Cerasus Magnifera. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to Christmas Special. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Root Bound. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Petty. 6 hours ago
- HansKennedy30 commented on beer Lunch IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity