Color is golden and cloudy, with two fingers of frothy white head that leaves some nice lacing on the glass as it recedes. Fairly mild aroma, but the flavor is anything but mild. Citrus flavors of orange and tangerine, coupled with papaya. Slightly sweet, fruit flavors, like you get from a fruit like mango. It’s hoppy and nectarous, with a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. Well balanced and the 8% is pretty well hidden. Extremely smooth, the name “Double Pillow” is perfect. An excellent NE-style Double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Lines Double IPA. 23 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Point Conception IPA. 33 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Chief of Chiefs. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for 1000 IBU. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for GUBNA Imperial IPA. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity