Double Overhead Double IPA
Double Overhead pours a deep gold color, mostly clear, with a thick, soapy, white head. The head thins to a film, leaving lots of lacing on the glass. Citrus dominates the hoppy aroma. Taste is similar, with orange, lemon, and lime, along with some grassy and floral hop flavors. Maybe some pine resin as well. Malts take a backseat, but they are still noticeable. Medium body with a dry, well carbonated mouthfeel. Medium bitterness, like a ripe grapefruit in the finish. Overall, this is a great tasting DIPA that we were happy to find here on the mainland.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Lips of Faith - Gratzer. 6 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Viking Space Probe. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Asahi. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Canebrake. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for King Sue. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Momo Haze. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity