Double Overhead Double IPA
Double Overhead pours a deep gold color, mostly clear, with a thick, soapy, white head. The head thins to a film, leaving lots of lacing on the glass. Citrus dominates the hoppy aroma. Taste is similar, with orange, lemon, and lime, along with some grassy and floral hop flavors. Maybe some pine resin as well. Malts take a backseat, but they are still noticeable. Medium body with a dry, well carbonated mouthfeel. Medium bitterness, like a ripe grapefruit in the finish. Overall, this is a great tasting DIPA that we were happy to find here on the mainland.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 34 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 1 hour ago
- lposada listened to Deja Stout. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Portlandia. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Unplugged Imperial Stout. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Not Your Father's Root Beer 5.9%. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for General Sherman IPA - Double Dry Hopped. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity