Double Overhead Double IPA
Double Overhead pours a deep gold color, mostly clear, with a thick, soapy, white head. The head thins to a film, leaving lots of lacing on the glass. Citrus dominates the hoppy aroma. Taste is similar, with orange, lemon, and lime, along with some grassy and floral hop flavors. Maybe some pine resin as well. Malts take a backseat, but they are still noticeable. Medium body with a dry, well carbonated mouthfeel. Medium bitterness, like a ripe grapefruit in the finish. Overall, this is a great tasting DIPA that we were happy to find here on the mainland.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Breck IPA. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Firestone Pale 31. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pumpkin Down. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Unplugged Imperial Stout. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Allagash House Beer. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Canebrake. 5 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Deja Stout. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hoss. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity