Double Overhead Double IPA
Double Overhead pours a deep gold color, mostly clear, with a thick, soapy, white head. The head thins to a film, leaving lots of lacing on the glass. Citrus dominates the hoppy aroma. Taste is similar, with orange, lemon, and lime, along with some grassy and floral hop flavors. Maybe some pine resin as well. Malts take a backseat, but they are still noticeable. Medium body with a dry, well carbonated mouthfeel. Medium bitterness, like a ripe grapefruit in the finish. Overall, this is a great tasting DIPA that we were happy to find here on the mainland.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Rapturous. 3 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Dragon's Milk Bourbon Barrel Stout. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Cali Creamin' Vanilla Cream Ale. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Odell IPA. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saison de Lis. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Abbey Ale. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Comatose Imperial IPA. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Boom Sauce. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity