Double Overhead Double IPA
Double Overhead pours a deep gold color, mostly clear, with a thick, soapy, white head. The head thins to a film, leaving lots of lacing on the glass. Citrus dominates the hoppy aroma. Taste is similar, with orange, lemon, and lime, along with some grassy and floral hop flavors. Maybe some pine resin as well. Malts take a backseat, but they are still noticeable. Medium body with a dry, well carbonated mouthfeel. Medium bitterness, like a ripe grapefruit in the finish. Overall, this is a great tasting DIPA that we were happy to find here on the mainland.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 57 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Firestone Bravo 2017. 2 hours ago
- beavwarius added a rating for Capital Brewery Oktoberfest. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Mogli. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pacific Gem Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for La Résistance Sour Ale. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Mongo Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Stone Mocha IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity