Double Overhead Double IPA
Double Overhead pours a deep gold color, mostly clear, with a thick, soapy, white head. The head thins to a film, leaving lots of lacing on the glass. Citrus dominates the hoppy aroma. Taste is similar, with orange, lemon, and lime, along with some grassy and floral hop flavors. Maybe some pine resin as well. Malts take a backseat, but they are still noticeable. Medium body with a dry, well carbonated mouthfeel. Medium bitterness, like a ripe grapefruit in the finish. Overall, this is a great tasting DIPA that we were happy to find here on the mainland.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Santa's Private Reserve Ale (2018). 37 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Chief of Chiefs. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer DDH United. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Victory at Sea. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity