Double Nut Brown Porter
Double Nut Brown pours a mahogany color, and it's pretty clear for a porter with a khaki head. Aroma is nutty but we also smell some brown sugar. Taste is malt forward with hints of dark bread, coffee, hazelnut, and burnt caramel malt. Those rich flavors work well with the hops that seem citrusy and earthy. Thin to medium body but it still packs in a ton of flavor. Finish is semi-sweet with a smoky aftertaste that made us think this would be perfect for sitting around a campfire!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 listened to Beers Up North. 1 hour ago
- dheliker listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Dirty Old Man Imperial Rye Porter. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to On the Boulevard. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to San Diego Part 2. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity