Double Nut Brown Porter
Double Nut Brown pours a mahogany color, and it's pretty clear for a porter with a khaki head. Aroma is nutty but we also smell some brown sugar. Taste is malt forward with hints of dark bread, coffee, hazelnut, and burnt caramel malt. Those rich flavors work well with the hops that seem citrusy and earthy. Thin to medium body but it still packs in a ton of flavor. Finish is semi-sweet with a smoky aftertaste that made us think this would be perfect for sitting around a campfire!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 and 1 other listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 1 minute ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Victory Festbier. 51 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Decadent Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Crusher. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity