Double Nut Brown Porter
Double Nut Brown pours a mahogany color, and it's pretty clear for a porter with a khaki head. Aroma is nutty but we also smell some brown sugar. Taste is malt forward with hints of dark bread, coffee, hazelnut, and burnt caramel malt. Those rich flavors work well with the hops that seem citrusy and earthy. Thin to medium body but it still packs in a ton of flavor. Finish is semi-sweet with a smoky aftertaste that made us think this would be perfect for sitting around a campfire!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Consider Yourself Hugged. 57 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Universal Secret. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Fancy Stuff Brut IPA. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The KrHOPen. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Love Child No. 8. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for City of Dreams. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity