Color is dark dark brown with a thick, khaki colored head that leaves a ton of lacing and retains its frothy structure for some time. Aroma of dark malt, espresso, leather, and tobacco. The taste has rich, dark malt flavors, but none of the leather or tobacco from the aroma. It’s much sweeter in the taste, something we would not have guessed based on the smell. We get vanilla, milk chocolate, and molasses. An earthy bitterness appears on the back-end. Medium to full bodied, with a creamy smooth mouthfeel and silky carbonation. The 10% is well hidden, and this has all of the rich, robust flavors that you want with an imperial stout.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Arrogant Bastard Ale. 10 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Love Like This. 45 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Saint Archer White Ale. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Tax Holiday. 3 hours ago
- snpaulson added a rating for Metaphase. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Islander IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity