Color is dark dark brown with a thick, khaki colored head that leaves a ton of lacing and retains its frothy structure for some time. Aroma of dark malt, espresso, leather, and tobacco. The taste has rich, dark malt flavors, but none of the leather or tobacco from the aroma. It’s much sweeter in the taste, something we would not have guessed based on the smell. We get vanilla, milk chocolate, and molasses. An earthy bitterness appears on the back-end. Medium to full bodied, with a creamy smooth mouthfeel and silky carbonation. The 10% is well hidden, and this has all of the rich, robust flavors that you want with an imperial stout.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Sugaree Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie. 7 minutes ago
- Vette432 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 53 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Dream Yard. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Identity Crisis. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity