Color is dark dark brown with a thick, khaki colored head that leaves a ton of lacing and retains its frothy structure for some time. Aroma of dark malt, espresso, leather, and tobacco. The taste has rich, dark malt flavors, but none of the leather or tobacco from the aroma. It’s much sweeter in the taste, something we would not have guessed based on the smell. We get vanilla, milk chocolate, and molasses. An earthy bitterness appears on the back-end. Medium to full bodied, with a creamy smooth mouthfeel and silky carbonation. The 10% is well hidden, and this has all of the rich, robust flavors that you want with an imperial stout.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Harvest Wet Hop IPA. 17 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Molecular Self Assembly. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Brooklyn Local 1. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Red Glove. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity