Color is dark dark brown with a thick, khaki colored head that leaves a ton of lacing and retains its frothy structure for some time. Aroma of dark malt, espresso, leather, and tobacco. The taste has rich, dark malt flavors, but none of the leather or tobacco from the aroma. It’s much sweeter in the taste, something we would not have guessed based on the smell. We get vanilla, milk chocolate, and molasses. An earthy bitterness appears on the back-end. Medium to full bodied, with a creamy smooth mouthfeel and silky carbonation. The 10% is well hidden, and this has all of the rich, robust flavors that you want with an imperial stout.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Wolf Child Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 3 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Deja Stout. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sparkle Muffin. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 7 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity