Double Mountain IRA (India Red Ale)
This beer didn't immediately stand out to us at first, but it definitely grew on us as it opened up. It pours a copper, dark red or amber color with a nice head. It's a little dry and bready, with some noticeable bitterness in the aftertaste. We enjoyed the earthy, fresh hop taste and would recommend seeking out this beer and giving it a shot.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for IPA 395. 35 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for ChoreoGraft. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Soaring Dragon Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Death Valley Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Atomically. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Son of Juice. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity