Double Mountain IRA (India Red Ale)
This beer didn't immediately stand out to us at first, but it definitely grew on us as it opened up. It pours a copper, dark red or amber color with a nice head. It's a little dry and bready, with some noticeable bitterness in the aftertaste. We enjoyed the earthy, fresh hop taste and would recommend seeking out this beer and giving it a shot.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 5 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Capitulation. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Summer Solstice. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jubel 2015. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Naja Imperial Red IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity