Double Mountain IRA (India Red Ale)
This beer didn't immediately stand out to us at first, but it definitely grew on us as it opened up. It pours a copper, dark red or amber color with a nice head. It's a little dry and bready, with some noticeable bitterness in the aftertaste. We enjoyed the earthy, fresh hop taste and would recommend seeking out this beer and giving it a shot.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Asahi. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Wynona's Big Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Good Guy Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Pelican. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Tocobaga. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lizard People. 5 hours ago
- lauralane listened to No Pumpkins Here. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity