Double Mountain IRA (India Red Ale)
This beer didn't immediately stand out to us at first, but it definitely grew on us as it opened up. It pours a copper, dark red or amber color with a nice head. It's a little dry and bready, with some noticeable bitterness in the aftertaste. We enjoyed the earthy, fresh hop taste and would recommend seeking out this beer and giving it a shot.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 30 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Seizoen. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Fairy Nectar London. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Moxee-Moron. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Seer. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Big Blue Van. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap