Double Knot DIPA
Double Knot is a copper colored Double IPA from Four Peaks. The beer is quite clear with no haze to speak of. It has a medium head with small foamy bubbles. On the nose there is a ton of resinous piney hops. The flavor is very bold, intense hops over a caramel malt base. There is a moderate sweetness in the aftertaste to counteract the initial hop bitterness. It's not particularly boozy for 9%, but the alcohol is certainly present. Tempe isn't on the West Coast, but you wouldn't know it from the taste or appearance of this beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 25 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tap It IPA. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Happy New Beer!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity