Double Knot DIPA
Double Knot is a copper colored Double IPA from Four Peaks. The beer is quite clear with no haze to speak of. It has a medium head with small foamy bubbles. On the nose there is a ton of resinous piney hops. The flavor is very bold, intense hops over a caramel malt base. There is a moderate sweetness in the aftertaste to counteract the initial hop bitterness. It's not particularly boozy for 9%, but the alcohol is certainly present. Tempe isn't on the West Coast, but you wouldn't know it from the taste or appearance of this beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to Portlandia. 35 minutes ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Some Pumpkins. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 2 hours ago
- HansKennedy30 added a rating for Peeper Ale. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Union Jack. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity