Double Knot DIPA
Double Knot is a copper colored Double IPA from Four Peaks. The beer is quite clear with no haze to speak of. It has a medium head with small foamy bubbles. On the nose there is a ton of resinous piney hops. The flavor is very bold, intense hops over a caramel malt base. There is a moderate sweetness in the aftertaste to counteract the initial hop bitterness. It's not particularly boozy for 9%, but the alcohol is certainly present. Tempe isn't on the West Coast, but you wouldn't know it from the taste or appearance of this beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 24 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Asahi. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Wynona's Big Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Good Guy Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Pelican. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Tocobaga. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lizard People. 6 hours ago
- lauralane listened to No Pumpkins Here. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity