Double Dry Hopped Premiere
Pours a hazy, golden yellow with two fingers of white, foamy head and plentiful lacing. Fantastic, hoppy aroma dominated by citrus notes. Taste follows the nose, with huge citrus flavors of orange, lemon, and grapefruit, plus some pineapple and berry. The double dry hopping shines in this beer, creating a huge flavor profile, especially for an IPA at only 6% ABV. Light to medium bodied with a dry, crisp mouthfeel. Above average carbonation and minimal bitterness. Finishes dry with a smooth, citrus flavor that lingers. An excellent double dry hopped IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 39 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Super Cereal. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Fullerton Haze Hop Blend No. 6. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Logic Gate. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Crusher. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for American Sour (2015). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity