Double Dry Hopped Premiere
Pours a hazy, golden yellow with two fingers of white, foamy head and plentiful lacing. Fantastic, hoppy aroma dominated by citrus notes. Taste follows the nose, with huge citrus flavors of orange, lemon, and grapefruit, plus some pineapple and berry. The double dry hopping shines in this beer, creating a huge flavor profile, especially for an IPA at only 6% ABV. Light to medium bodied with a dry, crisp mouthfeel. Above average carbonation and minimal bitterness. Finishes dry with a smooth, citrus flavor that lingers. An excellent double dry hopped IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Honey Hips Strong Blonde. 19 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Cantrip Kölsch. 33 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 57 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Reissdorf Kölsch. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity