Double Dose IPA
The Double Dose IPA collaboration pours a golden orange color with some visible sediment. Aroma is hoppy and enticing, with tropical fruit notes. On the taste, we were surprised to find this almost West Coast in style, with plenty of citrus, especially grapefruit. Hoppy, but it maintains a clear malt balance. The grapefruit continues until the end, with a dry bitter finish. Mouthfeel is dry, and different from many Northeast IPAs. At 8.5%, this is basically a Double IPA, and we really enjoyed the intense yet approachable flavors of this beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 2 hours ago
- beavwarius and 1 other added a rating for Revision IPA. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 80-Acre Hoppy Wheat Beer. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Killer Bees. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pumpkin Down. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Treevana IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity