Double Dose IPA
The Double Dose IPA collaboration pours a golden orange color with some visible sediment. Aroma is hoppy and enticing, with tropical fruit notes. On the taste, we were surprised to find this almost West Coast in style, with plenty of citrus, especially grapefruit. Hoppy, but it maintains a clear malt balance. The grapefruit continues until the end, with a dry bitter finish. Mouthfeel is dry, and different from many Northeast IPAs. At 8.5%, this is basically a Double IPA, and we really enjoyed the intense yet approachable flavors of this beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to It's a Trappist!. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Olympia Beer. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to From the Archives Part 1. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Levadura. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil