Double Dose IPA
The Double Dose IPA collaboration pours a golden orange color with some visible sediment. Aroma is hoppy and enticing, with tropical fruit notes. On the taste, we were surprised to find this almost West Coast in style, with plenty of citrus, especially grapefruit. Hoppy, but it maintains a clear malt balance. The grapefruit continues until the end, with a dry bitter finish. Mouthfeel is dry, and different from many Northeast IPAs. At 8.5%, this is basically a Double IPA, and we really enjoyed the intense yet approachable flavors of this beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Switcheroo Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Eastbound and Downed. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Gigantic IPA. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Samuel Adams Brown Ale. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Redhook Sunrye Summer Ale. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Sierra Nevada / Boulevard Terra Incognita. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity