Color is clear, medium amber with a white head that fades to a thin film. Aroma smells like an Imperial Bitter with lots of malt and fruitiness. Taste is malt-forward with roasted malt giving way to caramel malt and a big sweetness on the back-end. After a few sips, a spice flavor shows up. Not pepper spicy, but more herbal or holiday spice in nature. And plenty of hops that are earthy and piney with a bold, bitter flavor that you want from this style. Medium bodied with low carbonation and an alkaline mouthfeel. Fantastic English-style beer made in Torrance, CA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Hop 2 It (Idaho Gem). 23 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Whale Bay. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Chaotic Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity