Color is clear, medium amber with a white head that fades to a thin film. Aroma smells like an Imperial Bitter with lots of malt and fruitiness. Taste is malt-forward with roasted malt giving way to caramel malt and a big sweetness on the back-end. After a few sips, a spice flavor shows up. Not pepper spicy, but more herbal or holiday spice in nature. And plenty of hops that are earthy and piney with a bold, bitter flavor that you want from this style. Medium bodied with low carbonation and an alkaline mouthfeel. Fantastic English-style beer made in Torrance, CA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 and 1 other listened to Eastbound and Downed. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Stone Go To IPA. 7 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity