Color is clear, medium amber with a white head that fades to a thin film. Aroma smells like an Imperial Bitter with lots of malt and fruitiness. Taste is malt-forward with roasted malt giving way to caramel malt and a big sweetness on the back-end. After a few sips, a spice flavor shows up. Not pepper spicy, but more herbal or holiday spice in nature. And plenty of hops that are earthy and piney with a bold, bitter flavor that you want from this style. Medium bodied with low carbonation and an alkaline mouthfeel. Fantastic English-style beer made in Torrance, CA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Son of Juice. 25 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mosaic Sour. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Critical Band. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to It's a Trappist!. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Death From Above. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity