Double Chuuurch pours a semi-transparent, pale amber color with one finger of of-white, frothy head. Hoppy, inviting aroma with citrus and pine. Taste is hop forward with above average bitterness and lots of grapefruit and lime citrus as well as woodsy pine flavors. But the malts are pretty balancing, almost rye or dark bread-like, and not too sweet. Medium to full body, somewhat old school West Coast in style. Not a lightweight, but this is tasty and well made as long as you enjoy bitter DIPAs!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 29 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lord Grey. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for The Fix (2018). 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer and 2 others listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Wake Up Call Imperial Coffee Porter. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Ninja vs. Unicorn. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity