Double Chuuurch pours a semi-transparent, pale amber color with one finger of of-white, frothy head. Hoppy, inviting aroma with citrus and pine. Taste is hop forward with above average bitterness and lots of grapefruit and lime citrus as well as woodsy pine flavors. But the malts are pretty balancing, almost rye or dark bread-like, and not too sweet. Medium to full body, somewhat old school West Coast in style. Not a lightweight, but this is tasty and well made as long as you enjoy bitter DIPAs!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Stoplight. 38 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 1 hour ago
- plarson listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Deserables. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for 99 Problems But A Peach Ain't One. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other added a rating for Santa's Little Helper with Coffee & Cacao (2018). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity