Double Chuuurch pours a semi-transparent, pale amber color with one finger of of-white, frothy head. Hoppy, inviting aroma with citrus and pine. Taste is hop forward with above average bitterness and lots of grapefruit and lime citrus as well as woodsy pine flavors. But the malts are pretty balancing, almost rye or dark bread-like, and not too sweet. Medium to full body, somewhat old school West Coast in style. Not a lightweight, but this is tasty and well made as long as you enjoy bitter DIPAs!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 32 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to It's a Trappist!. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Cerasus Magnifera. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to Christmas Special. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Root Bound. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Petty. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity