Pours a super clear, orangish copper color. Off-white, thick bubbly head. Fantastic aroma of dank, floral hops. Taste has some tropical fruit, but also melon and berry. West Coast in style and well balanced, where the hoppiness is supported by a respectable malt presence. Warming mouthfeel that is also sticky and juicy. Finish is complex, with both a bit of sweetness and a bit of bitterness. The 9% isn’t noticeable at first, but it can quickly catch up with you. Still drinkable with a hoppy flavor that steers away from bitter, we found this to be an impressive Double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Beaver State Brews. 28 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Citrus Wheat Beer. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Hitched on Haze. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Weedwacker. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity