Pours a super clear, orangish copper color. Off-white, thick bubbly head. Fantastic aroma of dank, floral hops. Taste has some tropical fruit, but also melon and berry. West Coast in style and well balanced, where the hoppiness is supported by a respectable malt presence. Warming mouthfeel that is also sticky and juicy. Finish is complex, with both a bit of sweetness and a bit of bitterness. The 9% isn't noticeable at first, but it can quickly catch up with you. Still drinkable with a hoppy flavor that steers away from bitter, we found this to be an impressive Double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to Portlandia. 43 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Shepplekofeggan. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Brown Angel. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Molecular Self Assembly. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Just for Fun. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Boulevard Brewing Chocolate Ale. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity