Pours a super clear, orangish copper color. Off-white, thick bubbly head. Fantastic aroma of dank, floral hops. Taste has some tropical fruit, but also melon and berry. West Coast in style and well balanced, where the hoppiness is supported by a respectable malt presence. Warming mouthfeel that is also sticky and juicy. Finish is complex, with both a bit of sweetness and a bit of bitterness. The 9% isn't noticeable at first, but it can quickly catch up with you. Still drinkable with a hoppy flavor that steers away from bitter, we found this to be an impressive Double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 48 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 2 hours ago
- beavwarius and 1 other added a rating for Revision IPA. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 80-Acre Hoppy Wheat Beer. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Killer Bees. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pumpkin Down. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Treevana IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity