Pours a super clear, orangish copper color. Off-white, thick bubbly head. Fantastic aroma of dank, floral hops. Taste has some tropical fruit, but also melon and berry. West Coast in style and well balanced, where the hoppiness is supported by a respectable malt presence. Warming mouthfeel that is also sticky and juicy. Finish is complex, with both a bit of sweetness and a bit of bitterness. The 9% isn't noticeable at first, but it can quickly catch up with you. Still drinkable with a hoppy flavor that steers away from bitter, we found this to be an impressive Double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Sierra Nevada Golden IPA. 53 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Phantasmagoria. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for The Cryo-Chronic IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Changeling. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Beaver State Brews. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Brett Lager. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity