Dos Equis Amber
Dos Equis Amber is this year's selection for Cinco de Mayo! It pours a nice, dark color, but at the same time is very translucent. It has a sweet, mild aftertaste, with hints of brown sugar. It is one of the more flavorful Mexican beers available, and we can't think of a better day to drink a few of these!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 31 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Far Out IPA. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Top Cutter IPA. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Orange County. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity