Dos Equis Amber
Dos Equis Amber is this year's selection for Cinco de Mayo! It pours a nice, dark color, but at the same time is very translucent. It has a sweet, mild aftertaste, with hints of brown sugar. It is one of the more flavorful Mexican beers available, and we can't think of a better day to drink a few of these!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 15 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Otra Vez. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Feminist. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to San Diego Part 2. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity