Dorado High pours a mostly transparent, pale, golden color with a thick, off-white, foamy head. Smells boozy and bitter in the aroma. Taste is actually less bitter than we expected, but there's still a nice amount of bitterness. Hop forward with resinous pine and citrus flavors. There's a bready, malty sweetness that balances out the bitterness. And the booziness that we got in the aroma is pretty tame in the taste. It's still full bodied and not messing around at 9.5%, but this is one that fans of big, bold DIPAs will enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Le Merle. 47 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Bitter Monk. 1 hour ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for PseudoSue Galaxy Dry Hopped. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Devil Dancer. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Hop Kitchen - Bretta IPA. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Gregorius Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB and 1 other added a rating for Mana Wheat. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity