Dorado High pours a mostly transparent, pale, golden color with a thick, off-white, foamy head. Smells boozy and bitter in the aroma. Taste is actually less bitter than we expected, but there’s still a nice amount of bitterness. Hop forward with resinous pine and citrus flavors. There’s a bready, malty sweetness that balances out the bitterness. And the booziness that we got in the aroma is pretty tame in the taste. It’s still full bodied and not messing around at 9.5%, but this is one that fans of big, bold DIPAs will enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 49 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Sharkinator White IPA. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA). 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to It's a Trappist!. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sriracha Hot Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity