Dorado High pours a mostly transparent, pale, golden color with a thick, off-white, foamy head. Smells boozy and bitter in the aroma. Taste is actually less bitter than we expected, but there's still a nice amount of bitterness. Hop forward with resinous pine and citrus flavors. There's a bready, malty sweetness that balances out the bitterness. And the booziness that we got in the aroma is pretty tame in the taste. It's still full bodied and not messing around at 9.5%, but this is one that fans of big, bold DIPAs will enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Paulaner Oktoberfest Marzen. 47 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Ayinger Oktober Fest-Marzen. 47 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Sam Adams Octoberfest. 47 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer 1516 Kellerbier. 48 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to LA LA Land. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oude Geuze. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Victory Festbier. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity