Dorado High pours a mostly transparent, pale, golden color with a thick, off-white, foamy head. Smells boozy and bitter in the aroma. Taste is actually less bitter than we expected, but there's still a nice amount of bitterness. Hop forward with resinous pine and citrus flavors. There's a bready, malty sweetness that balances out the bitterness. And the booziness that we got in the aroma is pretty tame in the taste. It's still full bodied and not messing around at 9.5%, but this is one that fans of big, bold DIPAs will enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Petty. 2 hours ago
- HansKennedy30 commented on beer Lunch IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for New Ish Who Dis?. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Sip of Sunshine. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Citra Flash Mob. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity