Dorado High pours a mostly transparent, pale, golden color with a thick, off-white, foamy head. Smells boozy and bitter in the aroma. Taste is actually less bitter than we expected, but there's still a nice amount of bitterness. Hop forward with resinous pine and citrus flavors. There's a bready, malty sweetness that balances out the bitterness. And the booziness that we got in the aroma is pretty tame in the taste. It's still full bodied and not messing around at 9.5%, but this is one that fans of big, bold DIPAs will enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 13 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends?. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Ninja Star. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Asahi. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Wynona's Big Brown Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity