Dorado High pours a mostly transparent, pale, golden color with a thick, off-white, foamy head. Smells boozy and bitter in the aroma. Taste is actually less bitter than we expected, but there’s still a nice amount of bitterness. Hop forward with resinous pine and citrus flavors. There’s a bready, malty sweetness that balances out the bitterness. And the booziness that we got in the aroma is pretty tame in the taste. It’s still full bodied and not messing around at 9.5%, but this is one that fans of big, bold DIPAs will enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Big Juicy IPA. 22 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Pliny The Younger. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Santa's Private Reserve Ale (2018). 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Plum Riot. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Devil Went Down To Oregon. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity