Dopamine (Ghost 822)
Color is light golden yellow, cloudy and turbid, with two fingers of white, bubbly head. Dank, hoppy aroma of tropical fruit. The taste is fruity and juicy, with mango, pineapple, papaya, and guava. Mild bitterness and light bodied, especially for a 7.9% imperial IPA. Pillowy soft mouthfeel. Lots of oats plus a touch of lactose sweetness. Dopamine comes through with both excellent flavor and easy drinkability.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for RuinTen Triple IPA (2016). 40 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Booming Rollers. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Viejo Rojo. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Southern Pecan Nut Brown Ale. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to L.A. Beers. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity