Dopamine (Ghost 822)
Color is light golden yellow, cloudy and turbid, with two fingers of white, bubbly head. Dank, hoppy aroma of tropical fruit. The taste is fruity and juicy, with mango, pineapple, papaya, and guava. Mild bitterness and light bodied, especially for a 7.9% imperial IPA. Pillowy soft mouthfeel. Lots of oats plus a touch of lactose sweetness. Dopamine comes through with both excellent flavor and easy drinkability.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 11 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 48 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mongo Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Summertime Brews. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Winter is Here. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Fruit Tramp. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity