Don't Call Me Brant IPA
Mostly clear, golden amber color. One finger of long lasting, off-white, frothy head. Taste is hop-forward, with a combination of pine and citrus. Hints of kaffir lime and kumquat. The pine is really resinous, and the back-end has a pleasant grapefruit bitterness. Malts are light but supportive. Medium body with a creamy and tangy mouthfeel. One of the best beers we’ve had from June Lake Brewing!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for ChoreoGraft. 25 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for RuinTen Triple IPA (2016). 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Booming Rollers. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Viejo Rojo. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity