Don't Call Me Brant IPA
Mostly clear, golden amber color. One finger of long lasting, off-white, frothy head. Taste is hop-forward, with a combination of pine and citrus. Hints of kaffir lime and kumquat. The pine is really resinous, and the back-end has a pleasant grapefruit bitterness. Malts are light but supportive. Medium body with a creamy and tangy mouthfeel. One of the best beers we’ve had from June Lake Brewing!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Viking Space Probe. 35 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Asahi. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Canebrake. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for King Sue. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Momo Haze. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Some Pumpkins. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity