Donner Party Porter 2020
Donner Party Porter pours a dark brown color with an ample amount of medium, creamy, mocha-colored head. The aroma consists of roasted malts, toffee and black coffee. The flavor blends dark roasted malts with caramel on the sweet side and a smoky campfire quality on the dark side. The medium body and high carbonation makes this fairly approachable, but the smoke gives it a little extra kick to make it memorable. Enjoy this with a friend on a cold winter night. Or in a pinch, you can pair it with one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to No Pumpkins Here. 20 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Clencher Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity