Donner Party Porter
Donner Party Porter pours a mahogany brown with half a finger of off white head. It has just the right amount of roastiness in the aroma, with notes of coffee and cocoa. The mouthfeel is perfect for a Porter, being medium with medium carbonation. The flavor is excellent - roasty caramel, very slight coffee, and a bitter chocolate rounding out the finish. Overall, it's a great example of the style and one we'll look forward to in the future if we see it available.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 4 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Olympia Beer. 30 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Firestone Unfiltered DBA. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Spotted Cow. 2 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Fera Fermentum. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Sour Power Hour. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity