Donner Party Porter
Donner Party Porter pours a mahogany brown with half a finger of off white head. It has just the right amount of roastiness in the aroma, with notes of coffee and cocoa. The mouthfeel is perfect for a Porter, being medium with medium carbonation. The flavor is excellent - roasty caramel, very slight coffee, and a bitter chocolate rounding out the finish. Overall, it's a great example of the style and one we'll look forward to in the future if we see it available.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 41 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to From the Archives Part 1. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Piraat Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Consecration. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity