Donner Party Porter
Donner Party Porter pours a mahogany brown with half a finger of off white head. It has just the right amount of roastiness in the aroma, with notes of coffee and cocoa. The mouthfeel is perfect for a Porter, being medium with medium carbonation. The flavor is excellent - roasty caramel, very slight coffee, and a bitter chocolate rounding out the finish. Overall, it's a great example of the style and one we'll look forward to in the future if we see it available.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 30 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 and 1 other added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Golden IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Squall IPA. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Calling IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity