Donner Party Porter
Donner Party Porter pours a mahogany brown with half a finger of off white head. It has just the right amount of roastiness in the aroma, with notes of coffee and cocoa. The mouthfeel is perfect for a Porter, being medium with medium carbonation. The flavor is excellent - roasty caramel, very slight coffee, and a bitter chocolate rounding out the finish. Overall, it's a great example of the style and one we'll look forward to in the future if we see it available.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 16 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2011). 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Raspberry AF. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hangar 24 Amarillo Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Cold Press Black. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity