Wow, this beer is sour! It pours a darker reddish copper with almost no head or carbonation. It smells of yeast, bread, and acidity with perhaps a little sour cherry. The taste roundhouses your tastebuds with a kick of cherry and oak, and finishes with a tart vinegar. It's a quality beer and one you should try, but buyer beware, it's quite sour.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deserables. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to The Gold Standard. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Alaskan Summer Ale. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Deal with the Devil. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity