Wow, this beer is sour! It pours a darker reddish copper with almost no head or carbonation. It smells of yeast, bread, and acidity with perhaps a little sour cherry. The taste roundhouses your tastebuds with a kick of cherry and oak, and finishes with a tart vinegar. It's a quality beer and one you should try, but buyer beware, it's quite sour.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 28 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Seef Bier. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Victory Festbier. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Olympia Beer. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Ninja Star. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to San Diego Part 1. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity