Wow, this beer is sour! It pours a darker reddish copper with almost no head or carbonation. It smells of yeast, bread, and acidity with perhaps a little sour cherry. The taste roundhouses your tastebuds with a kick of cherry and oak, and finishes with a tart vinegar. It's a quality beer and one you should try, but buyer beware, it's quite sour.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 11 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 22 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 31 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 32 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Downtown Brown. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Ten Fidy (Barrel-Aged). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity