Wow, this beer is sour! It pours a darker reddish copper with almost no head or carbonation. It smells of yeast, bread, and acidity with perhaps a little sour cherry. The taste roundhouses your tastebuds with a kick of cherry and oak, and finishes with a tart vinegar. It's a quality beer and one you should try, but buyer beware, it's quite sour.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Mirror Universe. 19 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lines Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The Life Hopquatic. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Daddy IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Bozo Beer. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Icelandic Wee Heavy. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity