Dogfish Head Punkin Ale
Very clear, pale amber color with lots of tiny bubbles that ascend from the bottom of the glass. Head is one finger thick, white, frothy, and pretty long lasting. Aroma like a regular Brown Ale with an inviting dark malt sweetness. It carries over into the taste, with caramel malt and bready flavors. The pumpkin and spices are present, but they don't overwhelm by any means. Medium body and medium carbonation. The brown sugar really shines in the finish. Not too sweet, but just enough to remind you what kind of beer this is. Overall, we like this beer and find it to be a solid option during Pumpkin Beer season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 34 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Capitulation. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Summer Solstice. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jubel 2015. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 6 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Naja Imperial Red IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity