Dogfish Head Punkin Ale
Very clear, pale amber color with lots of tiny bubbles that ascend from the bottom of the glass. Head is one finger thick, white, frothy, and pretty long lasting. Aroma like a regular Brown Ale with an inviting dark malt sweetness. It carries over into the taste, with caramel malt and bready flavors. The pumpkin and spices are present, but they don't overwhelm by any means. Medium body and medium carbonation. The brown sugar really shines in the finish. Not too sweet, but just enough to remind you what kind of beer this is. Overall, we like this beer and find it to be a solid option during Pumpkin Beer season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Here Gose Nothin'. 20 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for IPA 395. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for ChoreoGraft. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Soaring Dragon Imperial IPA. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Death Valley Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Atomically. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity