Dogfish Head Punkin Ale
Very clear, pale amber color with lots of tiny bubbles that ascend from the bottom of the glass. Head is one finger thick, white, frothy, and pretty long lasting. Aroma like a regular Brown Ale with an inviting dark malt sweetness. It carries over into the taste, with caramel malt and bready flavors. The pumpkin and spices are present, but they don’t overwhelm by any means. Medium body and medium carbonation. The brown sugar really shines in the finish. Not too sweet, but just enough to remind you what kind of beer this is. Overall, we like this beer and find it to be a solid option during Pumpkin Beer season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada and 1 other added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 7 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Crosby Hop Farm Sterling Wet Hop Pilsner. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for LaGrave. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to What's My Name Again?. 7 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hopslam Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity