Higher Math is a reddish brown color with almost no head or carbonation. Cherries, dark chocolate and booziness dominate the aroma. The taste is black cherry up-front with a lot of plum sweetness. On the afteraste it transitions into darker chocolate flavors. The mouthfeel is thick and syrupy and comes off feeling more like drinking a brandy-based cocktail than a beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Midsummer Devotion. 45 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Source Series Apis. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Epitaph 2016. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Zwickel. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Victory Festbier. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Button & Muffin. 7 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity